General Terms & Conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions of Airopedia Travels are a constituent part of the agreement concluded between the airopediatravels.com and the traveler.
- Airopedia acts in its capacity as travels agency and it is not the tour operator, In case of packages Airopedia conveys information received from the tour operator or service provider to its customer and helps him in registering for the trip. The service provider/Airline is fully responsible for the performance of the service booked by the traveler through airopediatravels.com.
- Airopedia provides an online platform for travel services, international and domestic flights and hotels booking all over the globe to those who are interested to roam around the world, and all services are accessible at airopediatravels.com , and we are not responsible for bookings made on third party website claiming to be part of Airopedia.
- There is no payment/ fee for member registration on airopediatravels.com.
- Once a successful payment is received to Airopedia we are committed to provide confirmed booking voucher/ticket to our customer within 30 minutes (minimum) and 1 hour maximum.
- Fares shown on airopediatravels.com are dynamic, In case of increase in the fare during the issuance of the Air ticket , due to airlines miscalculation in amount, due to server error and from the banks payment gateway issue then Airopedia has full right to hold/cancel the ticket until full payment is made.
- Payments are accepted in INR only through internet banking, debit cards and credit cards issued by Indian banks.
- When a confirmed ticket is issued, cancellation and reversal of payment is only possible after forfeiting of cancellation charge as per suppliers, airline and hotels’s rule.
Communication Policy of portal
- Upon transacting on the Site, you will receive an e-mail from Airopedia Travels informing the status of your transaction. The e-mail will be sent to e-mail address provided by you, and Airopedia is not responsible towards the receipt of the said e-mail in your inbox. You will have to take due care and caution. You are responsible for entering the proper and accurate contact details including your name, email ID and mobile number so we can effectively communicate with you.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS (Short Messaging Service) provided by Airopedia is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience. It is not mandatory under the law in force to provide SMS service alerts to the customers. In case you do not receive any SMS for whatsoever reason, Airopedia is not liable for the same.
- Though Airopedia strives for keeping its customers updated, it is not responsible to provide information on any change in flight schedules, cancellation, status of airline/hotel etc.
Portal and its Content
- www.airopediatravels.com is only for your personal use. You shall not copy, adapt, exchange, modify any content or material from this portal, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, video or links for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- Airopedia grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view, use and transact on this portal. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any way. Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members as well as guest users. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions and provide certain details. Answers to such questions and details is mandatory. You represent and warrant that all information you provided to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- Airopedia may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content or services posted on this portal, including features and specifications of products described here, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without prior notice and without liability.
- If you have booked for an international destination, please carry a valid visa for the country you will be visiting or transiting through or check with the concerned airline and embassy for concerned visa requirements/ on arrival visa availability. We are not responsible for any inconvenience caused at departure point due to visa related issues.
- Before the commencement of your air travel, please check that you possess all the valid documents required for travel - Valid Photo ID, air tickets, etc. Contact airline for further details. If you require any further assistance, we are here to help you via phone or email.